Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

New post, new look, and a new story..



Assalamualaikum to all, this is the 1st entry for this new look of this blog. It's quite a long time i don't update this blog, busy( or pretend to be busy) with so much thing. Maybe I just want to run away from thinking about searching the one to be the special one in my life, but after this mid-semester break.. it will not anymore be pretend to be busy, but a real really busy with assignment and also research proposal for my dissertation.

New look, and a new story, of course, it will always be a new story, but,just want to try to use a different way of language.. from now on, I want to change to be a better person, I will change.. I must change.. and I need to start to change to be better.

Sometimes, I just feel to week to be alone, but, It is a better way to do things sincerely and honestly to myself. In this one year, I think, I've learns so much thing, about people, about technology, and the most important thing, I've manage to improve the thing that I was very weak before when I was studying in degree into a more deep understanding about it.

0 komen:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Towards Jannah. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And Web Hosting Reviews.