Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Am I alien from other planet??

Assalamualaikum to all visitor, thanks for viewing my blog. This topic maybe a little strange but its all just about myself. Sometimes, when I think it back, I myself feel weird about myself. Why I cannot speak a word of personal pronoun, Why I cannot eat fruits and vegetables.

Can I changes? that the question that always i'm asing myself. Sometimes, I want to try tochange, but, it feel so hard. So hard that sometimes make a drop of water from my eyes. Why, I don't know, still I don't have the answer.

About six years ago, one teacher( that he unintentional knows that I don't eat fruit's and vegetables, he, with full of confidence said that I will change after get married, but, Still I would not know, if it is right) Just, I will try to changes. I will need a new environment to change.

The most important thing is, I NEED TO CHANGES.. if not, I will be like an alien in my own planet. Just hoping that all of my friend will help me to change.

0 komen:

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Towards Jannah. Design by WPThemes Expert

Themes By Buy My Themes And Web Hosting Reviews.